All of the information on the properties listed here is based on information provided to us. It is subject to confirmation and no obligation is implied. We reserve the right to possible mistakes and errors and cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of this information. We are not liable for any losses or damages whatsoever arising out of the use of the information on this website. The possibility that the property has already been sold cannot be ruled out.
1. Our commission is 3% of the sales price plus 22% IVA*, with a minimum commission charge of $1,500 USD plus 22% IVA. The commission is to be paid by both the buyer and the seller, provided that the latter has directly entrusted the sale of the property to us. The commission is payable when our work leads to the signing of a sales contract or a notarized promise to purchase (promesa de compraventa) agreement, and is due on the date of the contract signing. If a reservation agreement is signed before the signing of a sales contract or promise to purchase agreement, one third of our commission (1% of the sales price plus IVA) is to be paid upon the date of signing.
2. All offers and communications, whether written or verbal, are directed solely to you, the addressee, and should be treated as confidential. If the unauthorized disclosure of this information to third parties results in the signing of a contract, you will be obliged to compensate us through the payment of a sum equivalent to the lost commission.
3. If one of the properties that we have offered to you is subsequently offered to you by a third party, we retain the right to the commission for its sale. Please inform this third party of your prior knowledge.
4. We also retain the right to the commission in cases when the sales contract is signed on a later date or under different terms from those that we have offered for a given property.
5. When requesting additional information, whether written or verbal, or a visit to a property, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, even without written consent.
6. Any deviation from these general terms and conditions is only valid with our written consent. If any of the clauses of these general terms and conditions is rendered invalid, the other clauses remain in effect; in other words, the validity of the other stipulations is not affected. The stipulations rendered invalid will be replaced by those agreed upon by the parties involved. Obvious gaps in the contract will also be remedied this way.
*IVA is the Value Added Tax charged on goods and services in Uruguay (currently set at 22%; commission including IVA = 3.66% of sales price)